In order to be successful, most of us need to focus on short- and long-term goals and how to achieve them. The only problem is that the responsibilities of life, as well as personal setbacks and other events often leave us wondering if we're headed in the right direction. We can help bring order, structure, focus and confidence to your financial life.
Whether you need personal financial planning assistance, help with debt management, or a sensible, workable resolution to a specific financial situation we can help. As your personal financial coach, we'll be there to ask the right questions, determine which outcomes will best meet your needs, and provide the support and counseling you need to get there.
Our goal is to teach you how to control your money, rather than let your money control you.
Below are some of the ways our Personal Financial Counseling can assist you:
- Help you to get a true financial picture of your situation and the current state of your finances.
- Help you to set short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Help you to create a spending budget with customized spending categories.
- Help you to start tracking spending and measuring your spending against a spending budget to actively manage your finances.
- Help you to learn the value of an emergency fund and how to set it up to plan for future unexpected expenses.
- Help you to create a debt reduction plan.
- Help teach you principles about debt, giving, saving, spending, investing, insurance, and more.
- Help you to make wise financial decisions as you plan for the future.
After all meetings, we will provide you with written recommendations. Subsequent follow-up meetings will require accountability as you implement these recommendations.
We can also set you up with personal financial software and support to aid you in tracking and managing your finances.