Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. The cost of hiring a full time CFO is over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Outsourced CFO service provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Haugh & Associates can compliment current accounting staff or assume the CFO role by helping you in the following ways:
- Providing you more time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business
- Improved decision making capabilities
- A readily available sounding board to help you with tough business decisions
- The comfort of knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and improving the financial side of your business
Services in this role can include:
- Prepare professional financial reporting packages suitable for management, the board of directors and investors
- Oversee finance, accounting, tax and bookkeeping functions
- Prepare and execute a cash management plan
- Prepare an operating budget and benchmark against actual results
- Provide support services to senior management
- Train and manage your accounting staff
- Profitability and trend analysis
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Development of accounting procedures manual
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
Through the “Outsourced CFO” service Haugh & Associates provides businesses with peace of mind, by creating a strong accounting system that generates accurate and applicable information to allow management to make sound decisions.